Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Blog Record….Post-A-Day

There are 30 posts for the month of November 2010 which establishes a new record for the GTC Blog.

One reason why I have been posting so frequently is I’ve downloaded the Windows Live Tools which included the ultra-handy Windows Live Writer. I can just drag and drop photos from my computer, type in some text, add a video to YouTube and publish the post-all without having to sign in or open up a web browser. At this point the steps to adding more content to the blog is very streamlined.

Another reason why I’ve been posting so often is because I finally purchased a new digital camera! I had lost my old camera a few months ago and had to borrow my brother’s camera to take photos. This new camera is also quite an upgrade compared to my $85-$115 I used for the past few years. It is a Canon Powershot SX130IS and is known as a power-zoom camera with a 12x optical zoom. I really like the size of it because I carry it in my pocket 95% of the time we leave the house.

Anyways, thank you to everyone who follows this blog-it kind of surprises me that anyone would actually care what we do day-by-day, but the main purpose for this blog isn’t for the public to read anyways. The reason why we have a family blog is for us to have a journal of what our family has done and been through.

No comments: