Thursday, May 5, 2011

Gardening

We’ve decided that’d we’d like to do some gardening this year, so we’ve begun to prepare for planting this week. Now that it’s stopped raining and we’ve gotten the water in the basement under control we’ve been able to get a few things done.

IMG_2452

Stacking wood

IMG_2448

I am planting a few grape plants for this year, but I’ll also be trying to rejuvenate our old, very-neglected, grape vines.  I keep on kidding that at the end of the year I’ll have some “Vintage 2011” in the cellar.  Noah wants me to see me barefoot stomping on grapes…

IMG_2447

I had to dig out a few holes for the new posts.

 

IMG_2443IMG_2442

Of course, we also had to plant the un-productive flowers for looks.

 

IMG_2441

 

IMG_2418IMG_2417

Okay, maybe it’s worth it!

No comments: