Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Playing in the River

IMG_8842

   We (or really “they) drove down to a park today where we used to spend a lot of our time playing throughout the summer with the Marler family.  Megan was with us and she and Noah had a good time digging up clay. 

 

 

 

IMG_8849IMG_8848IMG_8839

Noah with clay in his hand…

IMG_8835

Benjamin fished in the cool, clear water

IMG_8854IMG_8851

…Benjamin with a fish in his hand…

 

IMG_8869

….but I am the most daring-Andrew with a mouse in his hand.”

  I can’t vouch for the fact that they all had fun, I stayed home today and got a lot of work done-plus I am pretty good at taking out the dog.  But just to show you I’ve had my fair share of river water fun here’s a picture of us and the Marler family at St. Francis State Park in 2005.

IMGA0811

No comments: