Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hinky Dinky Parlez Vou

     It looks like a lot of the sets were left in the dust, so I was thankful that in the set near the camera there were a few experienced folks.

   Note: As I had said to Meghan in one of my comments, I don’t think that my footage from the square dance turned out too well.  If I knew ahead of time what dances we’d be doing and in what order I could place the cameras in good places, but usually it’s either a hit or a miss.  I’d also forgotten to bring my tripod so I wasn’t able to get the camera shot from above.

4 comments:

Meghan Rebecca said...

YEE WHOO so much fun!!! =D

Leah Mays said...

This dance was fun too! :)

Mazzou said...

I LOVE that dance too! :) I like this video! My brother Alexandre is the youngest in the set- with the black hat and red bandana.
Thanks for the video, Andrew!!!
I'm liking the angles, and the editing! And it was a good group to tape.
The dance is called ''Hinky Dinky Parlez Vous''. Don't ask me why, except I know that's what Mr. Ramsay called it, and the guy singing on the music says that phrase a lot!

I'm assuming you're editing and posting the dances in order, but I hope you eventually (it doesn't matter when, to me) do videos of the dances near the end of the night: Any of the fun circle dances, and the Scottish! :)

Thanks for all these fun videos, Andrew! We apreciate them.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comments everyone. It seems you enjoy the videos as much as my family does :).
Thanks for the title to this dance - I wouldn't of even tried to spell that.
I edited the Scottish last night, but because it's such a large file it is still uploading to YouTube. i've been meaning to reply to your comments you left a few weeks ago about the groupon ad and about why you're comments don't always appear right away. I manually approve the comments because I've had a few spam comments come through, so sometimes I forget to login and approve comments.
I'll also be replacing the Groupon banner at the bottom.
Thanks again!
Andrew