Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Civil War Ball Intro

I created this clip as an intro to the Civil War Ball videos I'll be posting this week. Stay tuned!
Filmed on Saturday, December 10, 2011 at St. Francis Xavier Church's Ballroom
Dances called by Jeremy Suermann. Filmed and edited by Andrew Wong.

I will be posting videos from Saturday night’s ball very soon!  Creating this intro took more time than it should have (or longer than I expected it would have), as I was hoping to already have a few of clips from the ball posted.  However, it’ll be a month before I have any new dancing material to edit, so I may as well take my time Smile.

7 comments:

Meghan Rebecca said...

Oh Andrew that is so cool and VERY well done!!!!!!! =D

Mazzou said...

Very nice!!!

Mazzou said...

Hmmm...what dance is happening in a month?

Unknown said...

CHEF will be starting dance lessons for the Scottish ball on January 20th.

Mazzou said...

Hmm...Wow! I didn't realize so soon! I've been calling them the ''spring dance lessons''! The sooner the better, though! :) I'm thinking they will be a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

when is the Scottish ball?

Unknown said...

The Scottish ball will be on the final evening of the CHEF Conference next June. The themes of the conference will be the jurisdictions of the family, church and state and the heritage of the Scottish Covenanters.
Andrew