Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas

December 25, 2014

2014
IMG_7688-edit
2013
Hmm…so we were much more color coordinated last year.

Checking out my new office chair

I’m sitting in it now as I write this post – ah…it’s so comfy with the armrests and lumbar support! :)

Knowing Noah is knowing Fox Racing

This is totally my kind of t-shirt

Welding gloves. 


This afternoon we headed to my Aunt & Uncle’s to get together with family and exchange gifts.

The next three photos are sorted by increasing size and friskiness:

Note: Her Christmas sweater, the scarf, and the bells in her hair.




My uncle and expectant aunt

We’ll be sharing photos of Keera at the next Christmas!


I love how my cousin briefly interrupted his romping to quickly photo bomb this picture!
20141225_202026~2

No comments: