Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Meet The Newest Addition to Our Family

 

instagram-keira

Keira, my cousin, and the newest addition to the family, was born this morning at 9 am. Today is also my Mom's birthday. We're so thankful to the Lord for answering our prayers and giving my aunt the safe delivery of her daughter who is in perfect health.
It's been an incredible experience and a remarkable day that I'll never be able to forget!

From Lisa:

The Lord has been more merciful throughout this pregnancy and birth than I have words to express.
My heart rejoices in the great kindness that He has shown to Bethany and her little family.  Praise The Lord!!

Thank you to so many friends who were lifting them up in prayer throughout! You are such a blessing to me!

 

 

More photos to come soon…

No comments: